Aulnocara Dragon Blood And Cobalt Blue Zebra Compatibility

Ed204

HI guys I recently bought a an Aulnocara Blood Dragon from my local fish store and was wondering what tank mates I should get it. I put the Dragon Blood in a 55 Gallon tank with 5 Yellow Lab Cichlids and they seem to be doing fine together. I was wondering to get either A Cobalt Blue Zebra or an Snow White SocolofI . Will they be compatible?

Much Thanks.

HI there, this might be a repost. But I was just really wondering if I could add either a Cobalt Blue Zebra Cichlid and/or a snow white socolofi/pindanI to my 75 Gallon tank. I recently purchased an Aulnocara/Blood Dragon (Peacock Blood Dragon) and I placed him in the 75 gallon tank with 5 Yellow Lab Cichlids and they seem to be getting along fine. If those 2 species I mentioned above cannot be compatible cannot be compatible with the yellow labs and the Blood Dragon (Which I believe are compatible) please suggest some other species. I was thinking about getting DemasonI but I read that they are too aggressive.

Thanks In Advance

LoachMastaFlash

HI there, this might be a repost. But I was just really wondering if I could add either a Cobalt Blue Zebra Cichlid and/or a snow white socolofi/pindanI to my 75 Gallon tank. I recently purchased an Aulnocara/Blood Dragon (Peacock Blood Dragon) and I placed him in the 75 gallon tank with 5 Yellow Lab Cichlids and they seem to be getting along fine. If those 2 species I mentioned above cannot be compatible cannot be compatible with the yellow labs and the Blood Dragon (Which I believe are compatible) please suggest some other species. I was thinking about getting DemasonI but I read that they are too aggressive.

Thanks In Advance

From my experiences, Labs, Zebras, KennyI and Auratus work well together in my tanks. I haven't had any BAD experiences with Demasonis but my Johannis have also meshed well. Is it natural? Not really but I experiment with what I like and I've never had an issue. My peacock Hap varieties and peacocks have all meshed with them too. It comes down to the individuals temperament, tank decor, stock levels, etc. I overstock my tanks and put in the extra work for so. If he's not the dominant fish he should be fine, but that's just my optimism.

From my experiences, Labs, Zebras, KennyI and Auratus work well together in my tanks. I haven't had any BAD experiences with Demasonis but my Johannis have also meshed well. Is it natural? Not really but I experiment with what I like and I've never had an issue. My peacock Hap varieties and peacocks have all meshed with them too. It comes down to the individuals temperament, tank decor, stock levels, etc. I overstock my tanks and put in the extra work for so. If he's not the dominant fish he should be fine, but that's just my optimism.

Zebras are some of my favorite fish and I'd always recommend them from my experiences.

Ed204

Thanks!

fissh

I would stay away from the socolofi/pindanI and also auratus types, most fish with a slender body shape tend to be meaner types. Have lots of rocks and hiding places, lots of filters and H2O changes, and crowd the fish, There are lots of types that will live together,
zebras= ob, red, colblt, RT blue etc, also types of Afra. Most of the lager body peacocks. And the list goes on and on!

Random Great Thread!

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom