Votes: 16 23.2%
  • S.A. Leaf fish

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Hillstream loach

Votes: 23 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tom
Ok, so here is the fish poll for the month. Remember, you get 2 votes, so use that up. It will end on the 10th of July. Have fun.
Tom

The pics

Fire track eel

45.jpg
Black ghost knife

46.jpg
Rope fish

43.jpg
S.A. Leaf fish

41.jpg
Hillstream loach

1.gif
Have fun voting.
Tom

Allie
I voted for the leaf fish. We almost got some once.
We had 3 BGK fish and they are very interesting yet boring.

King_Snuggles
We had 3 BGK fish and they are very interesting yet boring.

how so?

Allie
They swim back wards and every which way, they can be hand fed, they give off little vibes which you can feel, like a sensor since they are blind. They have no eyes. They are cool too watch when they are out, our 3 were fighting all the time. I think we had a male and 2 females by the way they were acting. For the most part you just don't see them until feeding time.
If you only have one, they hide.

COBettaCouple
Cool selection of fish!

Sabi
two of my favs. here!

Tom
two of my favs. here!

That would explain why you gave me some of those suggestions for this poll.
Tom

Martinismommy
I LOVE the black ghost knife fish! I would love to have some if I had a community tank....

Sabi
That would explain why you gave me some of those suggestions for this poll.
Tom
Lol, but one is not of those I gave!
edit:... or is it, gosh I can't even remember.

JasperII
I don't know anything about these creatures but the fire eel seemed green and lush for the August pic.

Tom
So far the hillstream loach is winning by 2 votes, the next in line is the black ghost knife.
Tom

COBettaCouple
Vote #16 for the knife was lost in that server crash, so whoever put that vote in - re-vote please.

Tom
Since I will not be here to write the article, I will extend the day that the poll closes. So it will now close on August 10, and not July 10.
Tom

atmmachine816
Hey tom found this poll.

I voted rope fish.

lalynya
Wow didn''t realize hillsteram loach was already on here when I made the suggestion..I would love to have more info on those guys

Tom
So it looks like the hillstream loach is in the lead for right now with 25 votes, closely followed by the BGK with 22 votes.
Tom

atmmachine816
Hillstream loach remains in the lead with 26votes followed by the bgk with 23 votes. Tom let me know when your back.

Tom
Hillstream loach remains in the lead with 26votes followed by the bgk with 23 votes. Tom let me know when your back.

Well I see you are doing a good job, but I am back now, I am taking a day or so off so I can regroup, but other then that, I am fine.
Tom

Lucy
Welcome back Tom

beyzagorkemli
Black ghost knife seems very magnificent.

lalynya
it's a tieeeee..I thought the poll would be closed by now but I guess not till the 8th I should really read into teh details

Tom
The hillstream loach seems to have pulled ahead by one for now. The poll is over in another day, so have fun finishing the voting.
Tom

Tom
The poll closed with the hillstream loach with the win. So have fun reading, and thanks for voting.
Tom

Lucy
That was a close poll!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Poll
Replies
Views
Iluvatar
  • Poll
Replies
Views
Tom