10 Gallon Tank Att's 10g planted - My Kingdom's Journey

attheworld

Such a kingdom without a name rests as waters that any fish or vertebrate can claim.
Prince, Nyx, Fishy. The Betta Trio.
Dairy and Clementine. Snail Successors.
Milk, Mouse, Mirror, Pepper, and Plop. Amano buddies.
I suspect my tank will not stay empty for long.

Hey FishLore! I've decided to start a journal thread for my 10g planted, which has been running for 16 months and been home to many beloved fishies. I will be aiming to update this thread every week, and sharing the adventures of my water pets and I. :D

I first set up this tank on January 31st, 2021 for my betta at the time, Prince Deva. Then his betta 'brother', Nyx, inherited the tank. My tank has changed drastically since Jan 2021, and my knowledge pool has grown massively. I went from four fake decorations in my tank to a full-blown, all-natural planted aquarium! Prince stuck with me through my growing pains, pushing through the changes to his tank and grave mistakes I made, and Nyx got to see my tank rescaped.

I am happy to say I am proud of my how my tank looks at the moment! Perhaps it's not the cleanest, but I am glad I was able to achieve the design I wanted.
I rescaped my tank in November, 2022. I created a build thread for it, detailing the process from start to finish...
10g rescape
...and I have no regrets! It is so much more rewarding to have a scape I really enjoy.

That's it for this little introduction. See what my plans are in my next post!

- Att.

Attachments

• Mid-June 2022.JPG
    Mid-June 2022.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 12

jackywacky

are they males or females, not a great idea if its males (aggression), the females its just too small of room

attheworld

are they males or females, not a great idea if its males (aggression), the females its just too small of room
My bad for the confusion.
Prince was in the tank at first alone, then after he passed away last year in September I moved Nyx out of his bowl and into the tank. Nyx passed away in January this year. Currently my 10g is empty, except for Obsidian, my nerite snail. :)

jackywacky

ok that makes more sense thanks for the clearing of that

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
jackywacky
Replies
Views
SterSter
Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon