Attention Everyone !!!

1. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

There is a way for all of us to chat if you would like to. If you have MSN messenger, you can use your screen name. However, if you mind using the one you have, you can create a new one just for the purpose of FishLore chats. Send your screen names to fishlore_chat@hotmail.com (Rob's screen name). You can also e-mail your screen name to me (my hotmail is available in my profile) or add me to your list.

Once that's done, whenever any one of us is on MSN, we could all chat together :) This eliminates the need for creating a chat room on FishLore and it also eliminates the risk of having rude people come to a FishLore chat (had it existed). I hope to talk to all of you soon ! :)

2. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I blew my first opportunity to get on the chat room with you all! I was DOING MY INCOME TAX :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :(. When I got off the program and saw that you all had been there I was so disappointed! I should have put the Busy sign up but forgot. Sorry everyone.

Rose
    :(

3. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Rose, don't worry! I am sure there will be many more opportunities to chat :)

4. dahly Member Member

Doesn't work for me????

Also, did you get Mike's permission to use the name?  Copyrights or "just the right thing" you know!

5. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

It's not a public chat. There are only a few FishLore members and only they chat in there. I don't think there has been anything violated, was there?

6. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

I don't mind that you guys are using the Fishlore name for the chat thingy. If it helps to have that name to find each other when online - that seems cool by me. Have fun and be careful!

Later,
    Mike

7. Marc Well Known Member Member

These chats are lots of fun! We don't talk about just fish either, I know I had a little chat about a really cool park in Pennsylvania. :)

8. rob2uk Member Member

clear.gif

9. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Sweet!--rob2uk, how do you get those blue faces that BUMP each other??

10. rob2uk Member Member

I found it on another site, i just linked to it by doing an clear.gif [/code]

11. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Yup, this PA park was very interesting :)

Rob, lol, cool smileys ;D