Attempt at a terrarium

Coradee

Little 5 gallon I had hanging around, thought I’d try planting it up & see how it goes before I try anything more advanced.
I’d like to try a paludarium at some point, I have 15 gallon cube that I might have a go with when I feel confident enough about it.

BCD8FE7E-2024-40F6-84D3-98EC71C06B5B.jpeg

Lucy

Oh, I love terrariums. We used to make them as kids.

The same thought has crossed my mind. (happens a lot with us doesn't it haha)
We've got some awesome moss and ivy around here

Coradee

I’m still looking for some nice moss to use, if it ever stops raining I’ll take a walk in the woods & see what I can find. I need oak leaves for my tanks as well so can kill two birds with one stone :)

Lucy

I' will be keeping my eye out for updates here :)

StarGirl

That looks great! :)

Motherlovebetta

Following……may know what to do with an old vase thing I have now thanks for the inspiration, my husband is going to be so excited to find more plants!

Eaton

Look interesting, Following

smee82

Looks great, I love terrariums and paludariums.

Flyfisha

Hey Coradee if you have Java moss in any of its leaf shapes pop some of that in the terrarium . It’s surprised me how quickly the moss adjusted to the air. I now have enough ( algae free ) moss to add it back to a new tank should I care about having very clean moss.

NearMeBettas

Looks great! A dwarf snake plant would look well in the back left side behind the piece of wood sticking out. If you live in a moist/swampy earea their should be no shortage of moss lol, any kind will due.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views
MacZ
  • Question
Replies
Views
Fishcat
Replies