At first I didn't, but now . . .

Wetpets

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I've got a 65 gallon and a 75 gallon; both freshwater and both planted. I spent a great deal of time with the 65 gallon as it was the upgrade for my 29 gallon so everything that was in the 29 gallon went into the 65 gallon. I had a plan for the 75 gallon but I didn't really want to spend a lot of money so I used what I had. It looked ok but nowhere near as good as the 65 gallon. It's been a year now and while I still love the 65 gallon, the 75 gallon is growing on me, literally. The pants are growing, the fish are growing, and I've got a renewed interest in it. Maybe with a little of this and a little of that . . .

aliray

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to the forum , glad you're here. Can you post pictures of your tanks. What kind of fish are you keeping. Alison

Wetpets

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1444981244.837563.jpg
This is the 65 gallon. All of the plants were in a 29 gallon, overgrown to say the least, so the upgrade was necessary.
ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1444981394.515400.jpg
This is the 75 gallon, a newer one so I was able to change the location in the den. Wanted it similar to the 65 gallon but not a complete success. I wanted to scrap it and start over but now I kinda like it. I've got a few changes in mind so I'll keep posting.

aliray

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Neat tanks thanks for posting the pictures. Gives you a lot of room for fish with those size tanks. Alison

Edbl79

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nice looking tanks. I like the look of the black and white substrate on your 75

Wetpets

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks for your comments. I got my new LED today and it shows everything!!! Apparently I've been neglecting my algae scrubbing. Once I get it clean again I'll post more pics and the changes as I make them. I wasn't going to start until next year but with this new light I'm anxious.

aliray

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That gave me a chuckle. amazing what a difference lighting can make. Alison

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads