ASW Fish Expo '08

Tom
The '08 Aquaria Expo has begun and will be going on all weekend. So anyone in the Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada area, just send me a PM and I will give you the location of it. So far, all the fish are there and ready to be shown tomorrow, Sat and Sun. It should be really fun.
Tom

COBettaCouple
Sounds great! We'll be expecting our fish by Monday.

Mike
Tom - this does sound cool. I'm sure you'll have fun and don't forget to get me a Sohal Tang.
hoto:
Thanks.

capekate
Sounds great Tom! have a blast! ;D I wish there were shows like that around where I live... Hope you find everything your looking for!

~ kate

Tom
So far it's been real fun. I've been there for about 19 hours so far in the last 2 days. I should have pics for some of my fish by the end of the weekend.
Tom

Allie
So far it's been real fun. I've been there for about 19 hours so far in the last 2 days. I should have pics for some of my fish by the end of the weekend.
Tom
I wish it were closer to us.

capekate
Tom
Lucky you Tom! ;D I wish I was there too! I just know you are having a great time...
be sure and let us know what you ended up with.. and would love to see those photos! ;D

~ kate

Tom
The giant auction isn't till the end of the weekend(Sunday) and that would be about 6-7hours for that.
Tom

COBettaCouple
- have fun at the auction. I love those all-day auctions, it's a great way to fill the car up with fish and fish supplies.

Tom
Ok, I have the results of my fish from the judging.
Black Neon tetra school-1st place in the charicin class
Kribensis- 3rd place in the AOV(All other variety) Old world cichlid below 4"
and my
Anubis Borelli(?)- 3rd place in the Plant Specimen class.
I'm pretty happy, but I could have used the plaque and the money with the plaque, but what can I do? Pics should be as soon as I get them on the comp.
Tom

COBettaCouple
Congrats Tom!

Tom
I got lots of plants, a CO2 reactor(or w/e its called), some cherry barbs, a wild clown pleco, some cory triliniatus(spelling), a neat aerator, lots of stuff for my Saltwater tank(including the 'Lazy Man's Saltwater Water Change'), and an expo sheet that all the speakers signed, and a plush Moorish Idol(the one I can't kill in captivity). I'll have pics soon.
Tom

Tom
Sounds great! We'll be expecting our fish by Monday.

Tom - this does sound cool. I'm sure you'll have fun and don't forget to get me a Sohal Tang.
hoto:
Thanks.

I'm sorry, they didn't have any Saltwater fish for sale in the auction. There was tons of dwarf cichlids, and lots of large cichlids, with lots of wild clown plecos. I'll try my best next month.

Mike, I actually know someone that has one for sale up here(I think that's the same one).
Tom

Butterfly
Sounds great Tom! Waiting (im)patiently for pics
carol

capekate
Congratulations Tom~
It sounds like you got some great items there! And congrats for placing in the shows...

~ kate

COBettaCouple
Well, I'd be glad to accept the Clown Pleco.. drool

Tom
Well, I'd be glad to accept the Clown Pleco.. drool

We already went over this, I want to try and breed my F? and my new F0 clown plecos.
Tom

COBettaCouple
Hmm.. I shall send my hoardes of broccolI warriors to pillage and loot!

We already went over this, I want to try and breed my F? and my new F0 clown plecos.
Tom

Tom
Hmm.. I shall send my hoardes of broccolI warriors to pillage and loot!

I can stop them, if they find me.
Tom

Tom
After a few hours of screening the pics for my liking, I have narrowed them down to this bunch.
Check it out, I'm way too lazy to copy and paste all of them, so you can look at the ones you want. I also have some pics of my fish in there too, so enjoy.
Tom

Mike
Great pics Tom.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
C_Willie
Replies
Views
Tanks and Plants
Replies
Views