Astrodam

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Im Astrodam - Im new in my tank and I love it soooo much! My mommy thought you would like to see what I look like! Well - here I am!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
He's a beauty!! bet he loves that big tank. I noticed in your signature that you have empty tanks. MTS will make you fill them eventually
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I LOVE your Oscar !!! I'm glad you have provided your fish with a 300 gallon tank - they must be all very happy there. And it's a wonderful choice for fish like Oscars

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yip, he was a bit of a rescue mission, Pollo and bandit moved to my mothers house, they also have a new tank but its a 125g. My Dad wanted oscars so badly so I said mine can go visit there for a few years I dont have space for a 300 and a 125 and 100 and etc etc etc, They share it with a pleco and a mystery snail. But Astrodam and Captain cook love their 300g! Shame Astrodam was in a little tank only just bigger than him in a fish store, I dont know what they thought they were doing with him in there but I bought him and he loves his new home!!! hes very naughty though, he fights with his reflection, he swims up against the glass very hard eventually he creates such a wave, the water gushes out. but he gets along very well with captain cook and the silver dollars.

Ive got some empty tanks that I have biiiiiiggg plans for! Im going to set up a 15 gallon tank at work and put my bettas in there.

Golden Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Great looking Oscar Kerryve! He looks really happy!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom