Want To Sell Assorted Plants

JettsPapa

Hello,

I have extra plants for sale. Minimum order is $10.00, shipping will be $8.50 to anywhere in the continental US, and I'll be happy to combine shipping and $10.00 minimum with orders from Magnolia leaves, leaf litter, etc for sale | Buy, Sell, Trade, Free Forum | 469082.

If anything has a line through it means I don't currently have enough to sell, but check back occasionally, or send me a private message and I can let you know when I get more and I'll save them for you instead of posting them as available.

Payment will be through PayPal.
  • Fresh cuttings of rotala (rotundifolia?), bacopa (caroliniana, I think), and water wisteria are 2 for $1.00, or 12 for $5.00 (all one kind or mixed).
  • Rooted cuttings of rotala, bacopa, and water wisteria are $1.00 each, or 6 for $5.00 (all one kind or mixed).
  • 12 ounce portion (see picture) of guppy grass and pearl weed are $4.00 each or 3 for $10.00 (all one kind or mixed). These are shipped in zip lock bags to save weight and cost.
  • 5.5 ounce portion (about golf ball size) of Java moss are $3.00 each, or 4 for $10.00. Also shipped in bags.
  • Small (approximately 3") green or red cyptocoryne are $2.00 each or 6 for $10.00.
  • Larger (4"+) crypts are $4.00 each or 4 for $10.00.
  • Vallisneria is $1.00 each. The original plants were sold to me by an online retailer as corkscrew val. When I first got it it twisted nicely, but has done so less as it's gotten taller. It reaches to the top of my 65 gallon tank and then lays along the surface, so it gets about 36" tall.
  • Brazilian pennywort is $1.00 for a 6" cutting.
  • Hornwort, $1.00 for a 4" piece
While I'll remove all I see, the plants are likely to have snail eggs or snails. Don't worry. I don't charge extra for the free puffer and shrimp food. If you don't want snails you can dip them in the solution of your choice.

I also have shrimp for sale at Shrimp for Sale - Free Shipping Want To Sell - | Buy, Sell, Trade, Free Forum | 478099. If plants are ordered with shrimp then shipping is free for them also.

The picture below is the 12 ounce container.

JettsPapa

jmaldo

PM sent

minervalong

I'll take 12 water wisteria cuttings and 5 of the guppy grass please.

JettsPapa

minervalong said:
I'll take 12 water wisteria cuttings and 5 of the guppy grass please.
Thanks. I sent you a message.

JettsPapa

The mail is a mess right now, so I'm suspending shipping until after New Year's. If you want something feel free to go ahead and let me know, and I'll be sure to save it for you until then.

jmaldo

Just received my Plant purchase, as mentioned "3" day shipping took "8" days.

JettsPapa
They arrived in "Good" condition. You did a "Great" job with the packing.
Highly recommend!

Thanks Again.

dmk164

JettsPapa said:
Hello,

I have extra plants for sale. Minimum order is $10.00, shipping will be $8.50 to anywhere in the continental US, and I'll be happy to combine shipping and $10.00 minimum with orders from Magnolia leaves, leaf litter, etc for sale | Buy, Sell, Trade, Free Forum | 469082.

If anything has a line through it means I don't currently have enough to sell, but check back occasionally, or send me a private message and I can let you know when I get more and I'll save them for you instead of posting them as available.

• Fresh cuttings of rotala, bacopa, and water wisteria, minimum 6" long, are 2 for $1.00, or 12 for $5.00 (all one kind or mixed).
  • Rooted cuttings of rotala, bacopa, and water wisteria, minimum 6" long, are $1.00 each, or 6 for $5.00 (all one kind or mixed).
  • 12 ounce clear food containers of guppy grass and pearl weed are $4.00 each or 3 for $10.00 (all one kind or mixed).
  • 5.5 ounce clear food containers of Java moss are $3.00 each, or 4 for $10.00.
  • 3" - 4" green cyptocoryne are $2.00 each or 6 for $10.00.
  • 5"+ green cyptocoryne are $4.00 each or 4 for $10.00.
  • Corkscrew vallisneria is $1.00 each.
While I'll remove all I see, the plants are likely to have snail eggs or snails. Don't worry. I don't charge extra for the free puffer and shrimp food. If you don't want snails you can dip them in the solution of your choice.

I also have shrimp for sale at Shrimp for Sale - Free Shipping Want To Sell - | Buy, Sell, Trade, Free Forum | 478099. Shipping is free on plants if ordered with shrimp.
i defanitly want quite a few of your plant i hope i can find this thread in jan

dmk164

JettsPapa said:
Hello,

• Fresh cuttings of rotala, bacopa, and water wisteria, minimum 6" long, are 2 for $1.00, or 12 for $5.00 (all one kind or mixed).
  • Rooted cuttings of rotala, bacopa, and water wisteria, minimum 6" long, are $1.00 each, or 6 for $5.00 (all one kind or mixed).
  • 12 ounce clear food containers of guppy grass and pearl weed are $4.00 each or 3 for $10.00 (all one kind or mixed).

I also have shrimp for sale at Shrimp for Sale - Free Shipping Want To Sell - | Buy, Sell, Trade, Free Forum | 478099. Shipping is free on plants if ordered with shrimp.
JettsPapa said:
Hello,

id like 6 rooted bacopa, 6 3-4inch green cryptocorn, one guppy grass please im me

JettsPapa

dmk164 said:
id like 6 rooted bacopa, 6 3-4inch green cryptocorn, one guppy grass please im me
Done.

JettsPapa

Here's what a magnolia leaf looks like after a few weeks in a shrimp tank.

Shamannite80

JettsPapa said:
Here's what a magnolia leaf looks like after a few weeks in a shrimp tank.

That is crazy looking. Is it clear or completely gone between the veins of the leaf?

JettsPapa

Shamannite80 said:
That is crazy looking. Is it clear or completely gone between the veins of the leaf?
Gone. The shrimp have eaten everything else.

bettalover101

SanDiegoRedneck

were you making a trip to post office this next week? and how much guppy grass do you have available?

JettsPapa

bettalover101 said:
do you still have duckweed.
I never had duckweed listed. I had a good bit in my 40 gallon breeder tank, but I think I finally dipped it all out. I haven't seen any in several days.

SanDiegoRedneck said:
were you making a trip to post office this next week? and how much guppy grass do you have available?
I wasn't planning to go this week, but I can. I can probably get at least 4 portions of guppy grass. How much do you want?

bettalover101

do you have any floaters

JettsPapa

bettalover101

ok thanks any way.

SanDiegoRedneck

JettsPapa said:
I never had duckweed listed. I had a good bit in my 40 gallon breeder tank, but I think I finally dipped it all out. I haven't seen any in several days.

I wasn't planning to go this week, but I can. I can probably get at least 4 portions of guppy grass. How much do you want?
all 4 but I can wait a week no biggie setting up new grow out tanks anyways, let me know next time you are going for someone else to post office and ill paypal you the $.
How fast do you produce guppy grass? I have a friend who owns LFS that can't find good supplier

JettsPapa

Sending a PM.

SanDiegoRedneck

All my plants came healthy and happy. HUGE vals!! thank you for the plants.

highly recommended for plants

SanDiegoRedneck

please let me know when you have more vals and guppy grass available

Crimson_687

Will you have java moss available again?

JettsPapa

Crimson_687 said:
Will you have java moss available again?
I'm hoping to, but it's probably going to be a while. I'm saving it up to put in a tub this spring to try raising shrimp outside.

JettsPapa

Added hornwort.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom