Free Assassin Snails

Bithimala

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Not looking to ship, but if anyone in the Dallas area needs/wants some assassin snails, I'd be happy to share some of the ones I have since mine have been very prolific

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I am in DFW but I cannot drive and we are going on a short vacation this Friday, otherwise I would take them in a heartbeat.

Bithimala

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I am in DFW but I cannot drive and we are going on a short vacation this Friday, otherwise I would take them in a heartbeat.
I have plenty. If you'd like some once your back from vacation, we can figure something out. They're not going anywhere PM me once you're back if you'd like to get some.

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I have plenty. If you'd like some once your back from vacation, we can figure something out. They're not going anywhere PM me once you're back if you'd like to get some.
Thank you! I have never had assassin snails before and would like to try some, they have always been one my want list.

Amynnas

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Thank you! I have never had assassin snails before and would like to try some, they have always been one my want list.
they are worth it if your snails are out of control. Just in my 20 gallon high where I tried them they have all but eradicated my Ramshorn snail problem in two weeks and I only have 6 assassin snails in there. I would use them in my 29 high but I have mystery snails in there I want to keep and they will eat those too so I have to squish those ones and cleaned out the tank and decorations real good and rescaped it otherwise I would get assassin snails for that tank too.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom