Assassin snail needs a name!!!! Help

Discussion in 'Snails' started by Junne, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

He's ready for his first hit! He needs a name though.........................

CSC_0187.jpg

2. llfish

llfish Well Known Member Member

Vegas...he is ready to party Cute little fella! OR Bond...James Bond

3. Magoo

Magoo Fishlore VIP Member

Lol hello Junne can't say I like assassin snails but I understand why you got one with the mts overload how about name him after an assassin from assassins creed like Altiar or Ezio or the character who play them in the animus Desmond lol the new assassin is called Connor.

What can I say I'm a gaming geek too ;)

4. Tigress Hill

Tigress Hill Well Known Member Member

What about Bruce or Terry?:;batman

(Don't want to say the other canon Bat name!:;nin2)

5. OP
    OP
    Junne

Wow I guess I really DON'T KNOW my assassins!!! LOL
    Hmmmm..... Also, is it typical for them to just bury themselves in the sand? I acclimated him for about 30 minutes and right after I put him in the tank, he went right under the sand!!!! I thought for some reason he was going to get right to work!!! LOL Maybe I got a lazy one.............

6. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

Lazy, that's a good name lol.

7. Magoo

Lol maybe he is just planning his next move :) I think Ezio would be a good name he was a slow starter lol ;)

8. OP
    OP
    Junne

Hmmm... Ezio sounds like a good name.............. Sorry I don't know that character.... I'm a gamer but not those games.... LOL

I can see how this little one is really lazy!!! There's at least several hundred males, concubines and babies!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
  9. Magoo

Lol you probably guessed I'm a gamer too and Oliver is too so I get to borrow his games when I get bored lol and have played all the assassins creeds and they are excellent graphics are beautiful. It works well for me I haven't bought a game in years ;)

10. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

It is very normal for Assassin snails to bury themselves. This is how they ambush their intended target. Also, they are far more active at night. I never see mine during the day.

11. Y

Yeoy Well Known Member Member

I have never owned an assassin (although I am one! :p) But I believe as mentioned, they lay in wait and then spring out at other inverts as they sneak past.

Also, do they assassinate each other? (Just curious)

12. fishynoob

fishynoob Well Known Member Member

Ayame (girl) and Rikimaru (boy) are the ninja assassins in Tenchu (brill game) Then you have all the ones from Kill Bill. Bill, Beatrix Kiddo, Black Mamba etc lol

13. scotty b

scotty b Well Known Member Member

you could name it affter a historical assasin ,booth perhaps?

14. FridayGt

FridayGt Valued Member Member

Bonus points for being a gaming geek!

What about Zero from the new borderlands two game? He speaks only in haiku! Lol

15. kinezumi89

kinezumi89 Fishlore VIP Member

I named mine John Wilkes Booth and Marcus Brutus :) Though they've made many babies so I can't tell who is who anymore :giggle:

16. OP
    OP
    Junne

Great names! Thanks!
    Yesterday, after uncovering himself, ( I am saying HE ) I noticed he had one of the largest MTS snails in the tank! LOL
    There are millions of babies and he chose one of the larger ones! First hit! Mission accomplished!!!!

BTW - do they eat the SHELL AND ALL????

This morning, he is "hiding"

17. kinezumi89

kinezumi89 Fishlore VIP Member

They do not eat the shell, so there will be lots of empty shells around soon. :) Leave them in the tank, they leach calcium that is good for the living snails' shells.

18. OP
    OP
    Junne

Great thanks!!!! Good to know! :)

19. llama roadkill

llama roadkill Well Known Member Member

Okay. So if anyone knows the videogame series "Assassin's Creed" then you will understand these names. Some good ones would be Conner, Ezio (Pronounced Etzio), and Altair (Pronounced Altaiair). I hope you like them!

20. llama roadkill

llama roadkill Well Known Member Member

Just realized Magoo posted the same thing! Woops!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice