As of today pictures stopped showing

jake37

I can no longer view pictures in threads. I tried both chrome and firefox.

Mongo75

Same here!!! What up?

kallililly1973

Same

Daniodude

Same here!

kallililly1973

I’ll try to post a pic let me know if it works .. weird I can see my own pic.

Mongo75

Dang, yours is working... I'll have to see if I can see them in other threads...

Gel0city

kallililly1973 said:
I’ll try to post a pic let me know if it works .. weird I can see my own pic.
I can see your picture. Are you guys on mobile?

Daniodude

Yeah I can see it...

kallililly1973

Gel0city said:
I can see your picture. Are you guys on mobile?
Yes mobile.. but even on here the other threads I’ve looked at I couldn’t see them.

Daniodude

I think it's only happening on the photo contest thread...

AquaticQueen

I can't see any pics on other threads but I can see them on this one

Gel0city

I on a PC and I can see photos that are attached. But I can't see the pictures that you posted on that link.

Daniodude

Someone should get a mod on here.

Coradee

I see them all ok on Safari & Chrome.
My go to when there’s a glitch is to log out, clear cache & log back in, give that a try. If that doesn’t work then maybe Mike will have some ideas.

Mike

Fisheye

Am on chrome and have not seen pics in a number of threads. Will clear cache to see if that works. thank you.

ArtFish

I thought I’d add my problem on this thread.
when I try to go into some threads it shows this, but not for all of them since I can see this thread
Is this normal and something I can fix?
To add this picture I also had to add it a different way than I’m used to. I didn’t click “add file” and I had to click the image icon.

Mike

ArtFish said:
I thought I’d add my problem on this thread.
when I try to go into some threads it shows this, but not for all of them since I can see this thread
Is this normal and something I can fix?
To add this picture I also had to add it a different way than I’m used to. I didn’t click “add file” and I had to click the image icon.
That's another reason for disabling the CDN for now, because of that issue too. Just refresh the page if you get that. There are a few issues the tech team is looking at right now, caused by one of the CDN servers.

CHJ

I stopped seeing them on chrome (Running Ghostery, ABP, and uBlock Origin). I can see them while editing my post but once posted they are no longer visible.

jake37

Same problem. Still can't see most embedded pictures but i can see the posted in this thread.

jake37

Small update; pictures have come back. Cache was not clear nor was any change made on my end. Browser was not restarted.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom