As of today pictures stopped showing

jake37
I can no longer view pictures in threads. I tried both chrome and firefox.

Mongo75
Same here!!! What up?

kallililly1973
Same

Daniodude
Same here!

kallililly1973
I’ll try to post a pic let me know if it works .. weird I can see my own pic.
37C387BA-3B70-4E0E-BA4B-439F96ED8A8A.jpeg

Mongo75
Dang, yours is working... I'll have to see if I can see them in other threads...

Gel0city
kallililly1973 said:
I’ll try to post a pic let me know if it works .. weird I can see my own pic.
37C387BA-3B70-4E0E-BA4B-439F96ED8A8A.jpeg
I can see your picture. Are you guys on mobile?

Daniodude
Yeah I can see it...

kallililly1973
Gel0city said:
I can see your picture. Are you guys on mobile?
Yes mobile.. but even on here the other threads I’ve looked at I couldn’t see them.

Daniodude
I think it's only happening on the photo contest thread...

AquaticQueen
I can't see any pics on other threads but I can see them on this one

Gel0city
I on a PC and I can see photos that are attached. But I can't see the pictures that you posted on that link.

Daniodude
Someone should get a mod on here.

Coradee
I see them all ok on Safari & Chrome.
My go to when there’s a glitch is to log out, clear cache & log back in, give that a try. If that doesn’t work then maybe Mike will have some ideas.

Mike
Fisheye
Am on chrome and have not seen pics in a number of threads. Will clear cache to see if that works. thank you.

ArtFish
I thought I’d add my problem on this thread.
when I try to go into some threads it shows this, but not for all of them since I can see this thread
Is this normal and something I can fix?
To add this picture I also had to add it a different way than I’m used to. I didn’t click “add file” and I had to click the image icon.

Mike
ArtFish said:
I thought I’d add my problem on this thread.
when I try to go into some threads it shows this, but not for all of them since I can see this thread
Is this normal and something I can fix?
To add this picture I also had to add it a different way than I’m used to. I didn’t click “add file” and I had to click the image icon.
That's another reason for disabling the CDN for now, because of that issue too. Just refresh the page if you get that. There are a few issues the tech team is looking at right now, caused by one of the CDN servers.

CHJ
I stopped seeing them on chrome (Running Ghostery, ABP, and uBlock Origin). I can see them while editing my post but once posted they are no longer visible.

jake37
Same problem. Still can't see most embedded pictures but i can see the posted in this thread.

jake37
Small update; pictures have come back. Cache was not clear nor was any change made on my end. Browser was not restarted.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom