Are they doing what I think they are doing x) 10 Gallon Tank

1. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

My MS have been doing this on and off all day .Are they doing the naughty? BTW I was told they both are girls so I guess the guy was wrong lol YOU also can see how much growth they have had since coming home with me :)

2. slashgash Member Member

Mine do that all the time. I have no clue what it is. lol

3. Heather12404 Member Member

From what I've seen in my tanks...yes they're are being naughty. I didn't know what gender mine were. Well thanks to my male snail I now know I have 1 male and 4 females. So I put my male in my 10G and I have a sorority in my 29G with all the girls. I have no desire to have hundreds of baby snails in my tanks.
    I'm no snail expert...but I would say you have a boy and a girl.

4. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

Now it well be trying to figure out which is which I am okay with having babies seeing I am in the middle of cycling a 75 gallon which should be done by mid May and my LFS said they would give me 1.00 for each baby snail I do not want to keep I am gonna soon have 12 MS in the 10 gallon that I might put some in with Airey(Betta) so he can have company seeing he got kicked out of the 10 gallon by my very bratty pregnant guppy lol hopefully she will deliver soon and go back to her calm self but my friend she got like this the last time too so we will see :)

5. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member