Are these rocks safe to aquascape freshwater aquarium?

Nourhanateout22

Hello! I wanted to know if these rocks are safe for freshwater aquarium? It says made to go in Aquariums but then I saw the materials list their using and I wanted to double check with you guys. Thank you! :)

stone, natural stone, rock, natural rock, beach pebble, river pebble, river stone, river rock, raw stone, raw rock, natural beach pebble, raw river rock, raw beach pebble

Trio Stone Live Plant Anchor Handmade Plant Weight Natural | Etsy

carsonsgjs

Should be fine, but if in doubt do the acid test on them to check that they are inert.

Jeezusjuiicee

Hello! I wanted to know if these rocks are safe for freshwater aquarium? It says made to go in Aquariums but then I saw the materials list their using and I wanted to double check with you guys. Thank you! :)

stone, natural stone, rock, natural rock, beach pebble, river pebble, river stone, river rock, raw stone, raw rock, natural beach pebble, raw river rock, raw beach pebble

Trio Stone Live Plant Anchor Handmade Plant Weight Natural | Etsy
Whenever I'm in doubt I check reviews and see what others have to say. The product has 5 stars with 1000+ reviews. 1st glance at the reviews I see several 5 stars with pictures of the rocks inside aquariums! The people don't lie lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Revan
Replies
Views
Poshfish
Replies
Views
LeoDiaz
Replies