Are There People Who Genuinely Prefer The Silver Arowana Over The Asian Arowana?

Rtessy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
A lot of people in the US get the silvers or blacks or jardinii because the Asians are illegal. Personally, I actually prefer the looks of the black arowana, but they can't really compete with the color of the asians

abc123userabc123

Valued Member
Reaction score
A lot of people in the US get the silvers or blacks or jardinii because the Asians are illegal. Personally, I actually prefer the looks of the black arowana, but they can't really compete with the color of the asians
The most expensive arowana is the Platinum, which has the body shape of the silver arowana. However, I dont like the face of the silver as it has a more snobby mouth compared to the Asian arowana

smee82

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
There as so many beautiful arowana over here in china. The colours are absolutely stunning if i ever have room for a bigger tank i want some.

LakeMann

Reaction score
Oh I forgot to add, I keep my Arowanas in a pond. So the color of Asians Arowanas can not be appreciated from a vertical view. My only dislike about silvers are the predisposition for droop-eye.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom