Help Are my plants dying

Mandy627

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Anachris tends to fall apart , I probably spelled it wrong but it is similar to elodea. My frogs like it but it is such a mess!

MD_Plants

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They look like they’re excelling in growth? I don’t see anything wrong with them. Both are very simple plants to grow, the most I would recromend would be occasional all in one dosing, but that is not needed here

jake37

Well Known
Reaction score
Wish mine would fall apart - I can't get rid of the stuff. It grows and grows and grows - it sends out roots and root itself - I throw all away but a tiny little piece that rooted and in a week it is ready to throw it all away but.... I don't think it tends to fall apart.

Mandy627 said:
Anachris tends to fall apart , I probably spelled it wrong but it is similar to elodea. My frogs like it but it is such a mess!

MD_Plants

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
jake37 said:
Wish mine would fall apart - I can't get rid of the stuff. It grows and grows and grows - it sends out roots and root itself - I throw all away but a tiny little piece that rooted and in a week it is ready to throw it all away but.... I don't think it tends to fall apart.
same! I spent like a 3 month period of sending away gallon sized bags of it for just the cost of shipping and it still never ended.

New Threads