Are green leaf aqauriums good?

BettasAreSuperior
Hi guys, just wondering, Are green leaf aquariums good? Experience? Thanks in advance! AcornTheBetta , how was your order with them? Did it turn out good?

Advertisement
AcornTheBetta
Hi guys, just wondering, Are green leaf aquariums good? Experience? Thanks in advance! AcornTheBetta , how was your order with them? Did it turn out good?
My experience with them was great. They change A LOT for shipping, but they gave me tissue cultures that were filled to the brim!

Advertisement
BettasAreSuperior
My experience with them was great. They change A LOT for shipping, but they gave me tissue cultures that were filled to the brim!
Do you mean change or charge? How much exactly for shipping?

AcornTheBetta
Do you mean change or charge? How much exactly for shipping?
Charge. It was $20 something for shipping...

BettasAreSuperior
Charge. It was $20 something for shipping...
That's A LOT for shipping..jeez....I am just gonna stay with Cory and Marcus Fish tanks for now, (shipping is pricey) thanks though!!

AggressiveAquatics
That's A LOT for shipping..jeez....I am just gonna stay with cory and Marcus Fish tanks for now, (shipping is pricey) thanks though!!
I’m gonna be ordering from modern aquariums this weekend and I’ll tell you my experience. They have good deals, 5-6 dollars for for a bundle of two for almost every plant

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Kribensis27
Replies
Views
WRWAquarium
Replies
Views
Mudminnow
Replies
Views