Well Known Member
Reaction score
just wondering peoples opinion?

Gargoyle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I love the aqua clears with the 3 stage filtration - Mechanical (Foam insert) - Chemical (Activated Carbon Insert) - Biological (Ceramic Bio Bed Insert) ;D

Luniyn

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Do you mean Bio-wheels or just bio filtration? If you mean bio filtration then all filters fall under that catagory in some way shape or form. If you mean Bio-wheels, then it's a matter of opinion. I certainly like them, but I'm using a whisper filter at the moment and with the right additions it's working great for me.

simpleton

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have the Aquaclear and really like the way it works. It's very effective and easy to maintain.

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Gargoyle said:
I love the aqua clears with the 3 stage filtration - Mechanical (Foam insert) - Chemical (Activated Carbon Insert) - Biological (Ceramic Bio Bed Insert) ;D
Agreed! I got the 110 for my 29 gallon tank, and it's been a dream.

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Luniyn said:
Do you mean Bio-wheels or just bio filtration? If you mean bio filtration then all filters fall under that catagory in some way shape or form. If you mean Bio-wheels, then it's a matter of opinion. I certainly like them, but I'm using a whisper filter at the moment and with the right additions it's working great for me.
sry yea bio-wheels

Hazcop

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
i have 2 bio-wheel 350's on my 75 gal., and they keep the water crystal clear. have had no problems with them at all.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom