30 Gallon Tank Are Arrow Crabs Vicious Little Monsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gln3066

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hey Folks,
I love Arrow Crabs. I just think they look so cool and different. I keep hearing different things about them through all the research I've done, and I've done a lot! I keep getting differnt opinions and facts about their reef compatibility! Yes and No. So, I bought one yesterday and am keeping my fingers crossed. He is living with soft corals, snails, small hermits, serpent stars and two small clown fish. Does anyone have an advise or experience on Arrows. Once he gets really big I will move him into a larger tank that I have planned for the future. The LFS said that if he starts to act ugly, I can bring him back, but he's just so cool looking, plus he scares the dog! lol.

Stang Man

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have had a few and never really had a problem with them in my reefs just keep them feed with fish pieces to keep them happy so that they don't go after your cleanup crew such as snails and hermits they do love to pic on them. As for corals not sure if they eat corals I never seen them do that .

OP
G

gln3066

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I gotta say, I love my arrow crab. He devours bristleworms like crazy. He has not messed with anything else and is a perfect gentleman! I'm very pleased with him and his behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom