Aqueon Versa-top Replacement Pieces

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have several very old aquariums. The hinge for the glass tops on several of them gave up years ago. I have been using duct tape as a hinge. I just finished installing this product on three aquariums this morning (have a few more to do) I quality is as good or better than what was on the glass originally. A few minutes with the miter box and then the install.

If you need new hinges I recommend this. Be sure to order the right size. 1/8" or 3/16" All of our aquariums but the 150 use the 3/16" the 150 is the 1/8"

I was pointed to this while ago by one of our members but they were out of stock at that time. So a big thanks to who ever it was that helped me out in this last summer.

OP
Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Dawn Michele said:
Thanks for the info. Good to know!!!
Sure beats the duct tape.

I wish it had gotten here a week earlier. The lid on the pent fell into the water taking a $300.00 plant light with it. It was on but Sunhawk was right there and unplugged it quick enough no one was electrocuted. Beast is in there

Dawn Michele

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thunder_o_b said:
Sure beats the duct tape.

I wish it had gotten here a week earlier. The lid on the pent fell into the water taking a $300.00 plant light with it. It was on but Sunhawk was right there and unplugged it quick enough no one was electrocuted. Beast is in there
That's terrible!!! IM glad Beast is OK!!!

New Threads