Aqueon Pro Heater - Customer Service

jmaldo

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Bravo Aqueon!
A few weeks ago, cleaning my 55 gallon getting it ready for "Discus'.
I noticed what appeared to be diatoms on a 1" area of the heater. Tried cleaning it, turns out it is actually the start of corrosion/rust. It appears to be a problem with the polycarbonate plastic coating of the heating element in that area. I thought "Oh, No" the heater is over 2 years old, I'll need to purchase another. Doing some research, I remembered they have a "Lifetime" warranty. Have to admit, I thought it was going to be difficult and really did not want the hassle. But decided to give it a shot.
E-mailed Aqueon, within a day got a response, less than a week have a "New" heater. In fact the problem occurred on a 250w they replaced it with a 300w.
Pleasantly surprised and relieved that in this time of disposable items and the hoops required to make claims, "Good Customer Service" actually still exists.
Thanks! Aqueon Products

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I am glad to hear that you were successful!

TerriKlinke

Reaction score
Hi! I’m new at aquariums. It’s been 3 weeks! I’ve gone through 4 filters cuz the water was getting gross and the red pump light keeps flashing. And added Nutrafin Waste Control.

So, today I used the syphon for the first time. The tank is super clean! BUT...
My pump light is still flashing. I’ve rinsed out the filters....and now my heater isn’t working... . The light won’t turn on. Now it could have been my fault. I didn’t unplug the heater right away....could that be why it’s not working?

And still not sure why the pump won’t stop flashing...

New Threads