Aqueon Heaters On Sale At Petsmart!

Lorekeeper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Thought I'd share a quick post about the Aqueon Heaters (non Pro) being on sale at Petsmart! I got the 50W for $15, the 100W is like $20, and the 200W is just $35 or so. Over half off, at least on the smaller heaters, and well worth it if you're using a cheap or non-adjustable model.

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Lorekeeper said:
Thought I'd share a quick post about the Aqueon Heaters (non Pro) being on sale at Petsmart! I got the 50W for $15, the 100W is like $20, and the 200W is just $35 or so. Over half off, at least on the smaller heaters, and well worth it if you're using a cheap or non-adjustable model.
I need a heater for my new pleco breeding tank and I’ve found one! Thanks!

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That sounds like their normal online prices. I got an Aqueon 100w for $10 with a $10 off coupon a few months ago. I much prefer the Pros (I have 3) but for $10, it's not a bad deal for my QT.

Lorekeeper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Don't think so. It's listed as a sale, and the 50W is normally like $36 or something like that.

Mike1995

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lorekeeper said:
i can get a 300w at my lfs for $20 NOT on sale. PetSmart overcharges for everything haha

Lorekeeper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Not everyone has access to a decent LFS, though.

Here, I have to drive 45 minutes to get anything but Petsmart, and even then, their dry goods run crazy high.

Looks like Amazon does carry them quite a bit cheaper (when Petsmart isn't running a sale), so that's something to take note on if you can't get to a Petsmart now.

Rtessy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Check online, the prices are normally cheaper by a lot. They'll match it in the store too, if you pull it up on your phone. I just got the 100w for 13.99 at Petco, if you have one of those

Lorekeeper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
No Petco here, either.

Petsmart won't match anything from Amazon, sadly. Pretty bad how much selection and opportunity differs from area to area. I do live in a relatively rural area, but still, you'd expect to have at least one decent LFS within 30 miles.

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Quick tip for PetSmart...

Find the product on their website and buy online for in-store pickup. Their web prices are competitive to other online shops. They often run 5-15% off buying online and picking up in-store.

Depending on the manager, they sometimes price match amazon, petco and others. The manager at one Petsmart I go to is good about it but others aren't. I have 9 within 10 miles (9 PetCos too).

alauruin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They are also on sale at Petco.com, and my local store gave me the online price when I asked. I got the 100W for $18.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom