Aqueon Circulation Pump 700, Free Aqueon Mini Bow 5g

iLLusion

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Aqueon Circulation Pump 700

Aqueon Circulation Pump:$25, basically brand new was in my tank for a couple of days and i just felt that it was way to strong for my 30g planted tank

free aqueon mini bow 5
i checked with the ups store and its about 20 dollars for shipping, but i am unsure with usps.

Last edited:

Junne

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Darn! I would have taken it but I am 6 hours away! Let me know if you don't have any takers and would consider shipping ( I would pay, of course! )

iLLusion

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Darn! I would have taken it but I am 6 hours away! Let me know if you don't have any takers and would consider shipping ( I would pay, of course! )
haha i just realized not every lives in southern california, ill call ups tommorow and give them the measurements on it see how much it would cost. and let you know

hillmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm also interested in the 5 gal. Let me know, I'll get it for my self for my birthday

iLLusion

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Is the mini bow gone?
i still have the mini bow if you are interested, i just have to clean it again since i used it as i had a mishap with my eheim canister flooding my house haha. im not to big on shipping stuff but ups quoted me on something like 20ish for shipping to northern cali, if you want it ill give them a call to see how much it will cost to ship to florida.

iLLusion

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Free mini bow 5g still up for free, and my circulation pump 700 for 25

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom