Aquaticarts.com

Discussion in 'Commercial Websites' started by SixThreeOh, Aug 2, 2017.

1. SixThreeOh

SixThreeOh Well Known Member Member

I ordered 20 Blue Diamond Shrimp, 3 Black Devil Spike Snails, 10 Mystery Snails, 10 Marimo Mossballs, and one of their starter plant bundles. I actually drove up to Indy to pick the order up since it's summer. Customer service was great and it was no issue setting up for pickup. I got to Indy earlier than expected, so shot an email to them at lunch and was able to pick up my order two hours early.

Got home and was really happy with the quality and extras. Ended up with about 25 shrimp, 4 BDS Snails, 15 Mystery Snails, and 14 Mossballs. Shrimp are all high quality. Everything is healthy and active. Definitely going to order from them again.

2. KimberlyG

KimberlyG Fishlore VIP Member

I had no idea you could pick up orders from them.

3. m

minervalong Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore!! I too have had great experiences with AquaticArts, they went way beyond expectations.

4. m

minervalong Well Known Member Member

Wish I lived closer, they would be my LFS of choice.

5. -Mak-

-Mak- Well Known Member Member

Good to know! I'll be ordering from them in a couple months hopefully.

6. JeffK

JeffK Well Known Member Member

I've been very happy with them as well!

7. MattS99

MattS99 Well Known Member Member

I've only heard great things about them. I'd order from them.

8. James17

James17 Well Known Member Member

I've ordered from them three times and could not be happier. The only thing is that they are fairly small and run out of some things quickly.

9. D

Discusluv Well Known Member Member

When i get my next tank set up I will definitely be ordering plants from them. There customer service is exceptional.

10. dansamy

dansamy Valued Member Member

Happy to hear positives. I ordered plants from them through Amazon because free shipping.

11. Bailey Oswald

Bailey Oswald Well Known Member Member

I've had good experiences with them.

12. JeffK

Rather than start a new thread, just wanted to say I got a little order from AquaticArts today and once again, everything was perfect - 100% satisfied customer :)

13. KimberlyG

Stop ordering from them! They're never going to get my fish in stock! :(

14. N

Natalya Well Known Member Member

You know, sometimes they have stuff, they just don't put it on their site, because they don't have enough, or want to breed, or for whatever reasons. I asked twice for fish and invertebrates that were out of stock, and both times they found them for me. Just saying.

15. KimberlyG

That's interesting? Thanks!

16. JeffK

Don't worry, I only bought some endlers that were on sale. They're trying to move them so they can get some new stuff in. So I was actually helping them make room so they can get your fish in stock! ;)

17. JeffK

What are you looking/waiting for (if you don't mind my asking?)

18. KimberlyG

Scarlet Badis and Asian Stone Catfish. Both out of stock. :( I'll be ordering my shrimp when those are available. I've had fish in both of those tanks keeping the cycles going until I can get them. Fortunately, I'm a patient person. lol.

19. KinsKicks

KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

Try MsJinkzyd. She's got some Asian stone cats :). I'm not sure about the scarlet badis, she had some in a video not too long ago, and she's always saying to email her about stock that may not be listed. Updated today

I think they've got scarlet badis (I'm pretty sure) at my M&P LPS (maybe if you're interested...everyone always walks past them :))

20. JeffK

Yes - if you want, go to her site (linked above) and shoot her (Rachel) an email to see if she still has any badis - she's definitely had them in the past - recently. She does have asian stone catfish currently. It doesn't hurt to ask!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice