AquaticArts.com Best Place

R3licx

So, i have ordered a few times from this place, every time has been 100% awesome. Today it was much more special. I ordered 2 Blue Diamond Shrimp, 5 Red Cherry Shrimps, 1 Black Devil Snail, and 1 Blue Mystery Snail. ( I had wanted a bamboo shrimp but changed my mind for the 5 Cherrys )

Paid about 110 bucks with 1 day air shipping. well they arrived today an to my surprise AquaticArts had sent me 3 Blue Diamond Shrimp, 2 Blue Mystery Snails, 2 Black Devil Snails, and 7 Red Cherry Shrimp..... man every time i order form them they put an extra little guy in the bag at no extra charge. I highly recommend them if anyones looking for quality fresh water fish / shrimp / snails / crabs.

( a few weeks back i ordered 4 Thai Micro crabs an they sent me 6 ).

Jojo205

So, i have ordered a few times from this place, every time has been 100% awesome. Today it was much more special. I ordered 2 Blue Diamond Shrimp, 5 Red Cherry Shrimps, 1 Black Devil Snail, and 1 Blue Mystery Snail. ( I had wanted a bamboo shrimp but changed my mind for the 5 Cherrys )

Paid about 110 bucks with 1 day air shipping. well they arrived today an to my surprise AquaticArts had sent me 3 Blue Diamond Shrimp, 2 Blue Mystery Snails, 2 Black Devil Snails, and 7 Red Cherry Shrimp..... man every time i order form them they put an extra little guy in the bag at no extra charge. I highly recommend them if anyones looking for quality fresh water fish / shrimp / snails / crabs.

( a few weeks back i ordered 4 Thai Micro crabs an they sent me 6 ).
They even put in extra moss balls lol! I ordered 10 and they sent 12

Everything seems to be out of stock half the time though. anything I’m interested in is usually out of stock :/

Upvote 0

R3licx

Everything seems to be out of stock half the time though. anything I’m interested in is usually out of stock :/

yeah, i feel that. But i thinks thats due to them giving some extra stuff out. While nice its hard to imagine they have a big stock of stuff if they do that alot.

Upvote 0

ProudPapa

yeah, i feel that. But i thinks thats due to them giving some extra stuff out. While nice its hard to imagine they have a big stock of stuff if they do that alot.

I doubt that's the reason. I suspect it's due to merchandise just not being available, probably due to covid. They're by no means the only company having trouble keeping stuff in stock.

Upvote 0

QCAquaholic

Use historysecret15 when you check out for 15% off.

Upvote 0

R3licx

Use historysecret15 when you check out for 15% off.

Oh sheeeeeeezzzz QC coming in hot with them codes ;)

Upvote 0

JPH1970

I second aquaticarts.com.

I ordered two dwarf crayfish and two Apistogrammas from them. Excellent service

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
R3licx
  • Question
Replies