Aquatic Experience Nj

GuppyGuy007

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'll take a lot of pictures also. Looking forward to being there!!!

We should make a thread for everyone who is going to show what everyone bought while they were there. I think I will make that tonight

Guanchy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
KingD said:
Well that sucks lol. I’ll try to take a bunch of pictures of the event and as many of the youtubers that I can. I want to make my first fish convention one to remember lol
ohh man!! that wouldve been so awesome to go! oh well, enjoy lol

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What time are you guys showing up? Sat hours are 10a to 6p.

I've only met @Lchi87 and @KingD. I met @Dave125g too but don't know if he's coming down (do it!).

I'm guessing cash only if I want to buy stuff?

GuppyGuy007

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I actually think they might take credit cards. At this point, getting the square card reader us so easy that anyone can get it. It is such a big convention I would assume they would take credit cards. But dont quote me on that. I plan to be there first thing when they open, at ten, and stay until I guess I am done. Does anyone know if a segrest farms will actually be selling fish there, because I think that would be cool. I dont know about you guys, but I'm most excited to see Keng Lee's guppies, I've always wanted some of them.

Lchi87

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I am also planning for noon pending some other stuff... I’m really hoping I can make it!

GuppyGuy007

Well Known Member
Reaction score
No, their is a store that will be on my way to their. It's in ocean gate NJ, near Tom's river. I'm coming from south Jersey

Betta'sAnonymous

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hmmm, seems i live under a rock, never heard or thought of an AquaCon! No way i can travel halfway cross the country for it though lol

Jocelyn Adelman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Hmmm, seems i live under a rock, never heard or thought of an AquaCon! No way i can travel halfway cross the country for it though lol
AE has different locations each year, hopefully next one will be by you

I am planning on being there today and again on Sunday (upset to miss the finals of aquascaping contest on sat as I know many of the scapers, but schedule doesn’t look like can make it all days.

Happy to answer any questions you guys asked... I know for sure things are for sale, I will check it out today and let you know cash/cc etc...

@Lchi87 congrats on the mod!!!!

shutterbug13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I'll be there on Saturday! I'll probably arrive around 9:30 since I can pick up my tickets any time after 9, I do have to leave around 4 though

Jocelyn Adelman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!
Tons of stuff for sale, fish, shrimp, tanks, plants (tons of tissue cultures), corals, decor, filters, food... you name it.
Some salty stuff (35% maybe)....
Credit cards accepted... I was there for 3.5hrs and could’ve used more time... took that long to look and see

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom