Aquatic Critter Visit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JLeeM, Apr 8, 2019.

1. JLeeMWell Known MemberMember

Some may find this really.....lame. For lack of a better word, but I'm really excited.

Tomorrow my girlfriend has to go to a much bigger city for a training seminar for her new job. She doesn't like to travel by herself, so I asked off work to take her. We're going to Nashville. Well guess what? They have an Aquatic Critter, and I've NEVER been to one. I've heard really good things though. I get to spend the whole time she's in the seminar doing whatever. So I'm definitely planning on going. Plus, as an added extra, apparently Nashville has 4 PetSmarts, 3-4 PetCos, 2-3 Supermarkets, and several privately owned shops.

Best part? I just had a quarantine tank open up. Planning on opening another tonight, and have another I can clean up in storage. Plus, if I find something interesting, I may get a start on the 10 gallon tank in our bedroom that's been holding guppies as a cycle keeper.

Wish me luck!

2. AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

Don't forget to bring a cooler with you just in case you do purchase in any aquatic pets.

3. JLeeMWell Known MemberMember

Wonder if I could find a cheap little reliable one? Just big enough to hold a few bags.

4. JLeeMWell Known MemberMember

Alright. I'm ready now. Thanks for pointing that out.

IMG_20190408_205619012.jpg

5. JLeeMWell Known MemberMember

Okay, so it is currently....2:07 AM here. I am still drip acclimating some organisms. That's all you get for now. It's going to take me FOREVER to update everything tomorrow....or later on today.