Aquatic Arts On Amazon, Love Them!

Cuqui
I'm glad I found this section, lots of useful feedback!
I'd like to recommend a seller on Amazon called Aquatic Arts.
I have bought 90% of my live plants, assassin snails and a few accessories from them and I have set them as my favorite suppliers.
Plants are always super healthy, beautiful and clean, and they pack everything carefully.

They also have a website: which I haven't bought from yet, but love seeing their pictures.

WTFish?
Yes, they are great, quite a few of us buy from them....last time my plants came with a ton of bladder snails that I’m still battling, but other than that, love them.

Cuqui
I bet that is a common problem. The pesky snails I mean. I'm dealing with them as well and just in case I always soak purchased plants in water with a little vinegar in it. Just for 1 minute and then I rent them well.
Vinegar makes those pests fall from the plants.
Salt would probably work well but I have no clue if that would damage plants.

BTW assassin snails are awesome! They are being outnumbered right now and I am getting tired of taking snail eggs out of my tanks but they do a lot of good for sure.

mjfromga
I ordered some mystery snails from them in the past. The snails arrived alive and well... But all died within a few months. I don't blame them. I have a history of sucking with invertebrates.

Ohio Mark
Aquatic Arts is my "go to" place for fish!

WTFish?
Ohio Mark said:
Aquatic Arts is my "go to" place for fish!
Yay for AA!

Crazycoryfishlady
I ordered some Neon Yellow shrimp from them, and I was fairly happy with them when they arrived, the only issue I have is (not issue but was sent more than paid for, got 14 ordered 10)

But quite a few died fairly quickly, assuming that's why they packed extras.

I'm not even sure how many I have left, but I much more often see my 10 Velvet Dream Blue shrimp than my Neon Yellows.

I have videos I posted of the unboxing of each fish, and their release into the tanks.
Yellows were very active upon release, died about 4 hours to 3 days later. Haven't seen any more bodies, but also haven't counted the losses.

Aside from that, the shipping went well, the animals looked great, and I was pleased wih the oversend.

Crazycoryfishlady
So after I found out all my yellow shrimp from AA died, and almost half of the blue, I've decided I want to try again.
This time I'm ordering a few different kinds.
5 Orange Rili
5 Blue Rili
5 Black Rili
5 Red Rili

I'm most excited for the orange and the blue. Supposedly the blue are really black and blue Rili's, they look beautiful.
They will all be going in shrimp only tanks as I'm hoping I'll be able to breed some.
I'm hoping they're all good grade.
I will be placing the order on monday as I would not like to place it this weekend due to their elevated shipping prices.
I'm unsure, but it seems shipping is half off during the weekdays and double on weekends and friday.
I'll edit my comment once I find out for sure.
Will be posting pictures once shrimp are received.

Top Bottom