Aquascaping tips

Fishowner24

Can someone help me or maybe recommend me some videos to get better at aquascaping and to make it look nicer and more natural.

Fishstery

Fishowner24 said:
Can someone help me or maybe recommend me some videos to get better at aquascaping and to make it look nicer and more natural.
I usually just use Instagram to get ideas, and ask the user what plants they used. There are plenty of setup tutorials on YouTube as well that show how they set up a certain style aquascape. The easiet thing to do is find a scape you like, and then "copy it". Of course add your own touches and edits to the scape to make it more how you like it. But this is what I do

Fishstery

Type in "nature aquarium". That is the "genre" of tank you are probably seeking, which is my favorite style as well.

Fishowner24

Fishstery said:
I usually just use Instagram to get ideas, and ask the user what plants they used. There are plenty of setup tutorials on YouTube as well that show how they set up a certain style aquascape. The easiet thing to do is find a scape you like, and then "copy it". Of course add your own touches and edits to the scape to make it more how you like it. But this is what I do
Ok thanks
Fishstery said:
Type in "nature aquarium". That is the "genre" of tank you are probably seeking, which is my favorite style as well.
ok

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom