Aquascaping Inspirations

1. tommywantfishy Well Known Member Member

2. KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

Oh dang the inspiration is real. I think you could actually make that. Use moss balls/ marimo to build up the flat grass scap without looking like grass and have the flat even look

3. RedLoredAmazon Well Known Member Member

That is a beautiful place! Makes me want to go on vacation. I think it would be lovely to have an aquascape that looks like when you are flying over tropical islands. The beautiful blues and greens in the water and how it changes from dark to light as it gets closer to the islands. And the greenery on the islands. What am I talking about!?!?! I think I just really want to go on vacation! lol ;)
  4. Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

Nature laptop backgrounds are usually what inspire me. :p

5. -Mak- Well Known Member Member

These mountains in China are really beautiful, I've visited them and they really do look like this. But I think it would be really hard to find the right rocks. I could definitely see some aquascaping guru entering a scape like this in the AGA contest though :)

6. KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

There is an aquascaper I was looking at a few days ago whom did something similar to that...Argh, I gotta look for it because i can't remeber who did it and it's so beautiful! I think is won second or third in world
  7. tommywantfishy Well Known Member Member

I have seen that scape. I know what you are talking about.

This one melts my brain a bit. Wow.
    aga aquascape pictures - Bing images

8. KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

That's so beautiful (I had to stare for like a minute to comprehend all of it lol) Argh, I really LOVE ohko stone. I wanna hug the guy who first used it in aquariums.
  9. tommywantfishy Well Known Member Member

10. KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

11. tommywantfishy Well Known Member Member

Glad you were inspired. Lol!
  12. DoubleDutch Fishlore Legend Member

I like this one.
  13. KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

IVE SEEN THAT ONE! ITS BOOTIFUL! It's so cool but so hard to keep them upright. An aquarium channel that does aquascaping on YouTube had a video if him trying it out his own simple version and it was just hours and hours of him having rocks tumble and banging his head against a wall lol. But he got it down and it looked really cool :)
  14. JesseMoreira06 Well Known Member Member

Gorgeous!! I keep 7 aquariums succesfuly but have 0 talent at aquascapping , wish I did tho.
  15. Florian Pellet Well Known Member Member