Aquascape Help For A 30 Litre Tank

Rae88

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Ive caught the aquarium bug. A couple of months after setting up my first tank I impulse bought a second, bigger tank. With my first tank I was pretty limited in what I could get because of the size. I'm sure it will be the same with this one.

My first tank has some anubias and a crypt which I love and would like to try and introduce to the new tank for foreground/mid plants.

Can you give me any other suggestions for good plants for a betta that would fit well in a 30 litre tank? Pics below. Thank you!

Attachments

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Rae88 said:
Ive caught the aquarium bug. A couple of months after setting up my first tank I impulse bought a second, bigger tank. With my first tank I was pretty limited in what I could get because of the size. I'm sure it will be the same with this one.

My first tank has some anubias and a crypt which I love and would like to try and introduce to the new tank for foreground/mid plants.

Can you give me any other suggestions for good plants for a betta that would fit well in a 30 litre tank? Pics below. Thank you!
MTS is a real disease, hornwort, java fern and java moss are good ones

WinterSoldier.

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Rae88 said:

I always found water wisteria very easy and nice, ludwigia is easy, java fern always looks nice, vals are great.

New Threads