Aquascape critique, need some opinions!

snailyz

This is my aquascape build so far, I'm either going to build another column creating an arch, or going diagonally downwards, not exactly sure what I want to do yet! So I'm looking for some ideas by showing my scape to all of you.

So far the scape consists of 4 different Volcanic black lava rock (Black Lava rock, Sansui stone, Koke Stone, Yamaya stone) glued together with super glue & filter floss, covered with crushed lava rock (pieces and powdered) to blend appearance. Wood displayed is Spiderwood (bigger wood pieces) x4 & smaller wood pieces are the branch wood. I have a lot of materials like yamaya stone, wood, as well (small rocks for detailing) and am going to break big rocks if I need to fit my scape or to put an idea(s) together.

Wrench

There was a girl in here I saw who used fake plants and made like an umbrella deal, canopy,she tied the vines to the center brace and draped them to either end of the tank.
I would put the arched pieces in either corner and a Y shape piece in the middle and get the vine plant I cant remeber what it's called starts with an A anaca something or other.
Draped the vine from the center out over the arch pieces and create a canopy.
Then get some vallicenaeria and put it in the back ground along the back wall.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NewToFishHobby
Replies
Views
bmuckluck
Replies
Views
Fashooga
Replies