Aquarium Work Table

Nada Mucho

For too long I've been grabbing a chair or stool to put my stuff on while working on the tank. I looked and looked and finally bought a table. It was HUGE. One of those tables you'd have a cocktail party to put drinks on while you are standing up. So while I'm trying to sell that one I found the perfect table for me.

It's 28 inches high but can adjust to 26 and 24. It fold flat, thick plastic top and it has enough room for all my stuff. I'm not going to provide any links but the exact item name is Lifetime 80251 Height Adjustable Folding Personal Table, 26 Inch, White Granite

Highly recommended!

Cognac82

That's a nice little table!

Lynn78too

The first picture, I thought it was a minI ironing board! Which would also work. Cute little table, I have an end table next to the one and a kitchen table next to the other, I never thought about what I'd do without them, what a good idea!

Nada Mucho

That's a nice little table!

Cognac82 I agree! For $26 bucks you can't beat it. Took me forever to find the proper one.

The first picture, I thought it was a minI ironing board! Which would also work. Cute little table, I have an end table next to the one and a kitchen table next to the other, I never thought about what I'd do without them, what a good idea!

Lynn78too you just tripped my head. I went back to first picture and was like "It DOES look like a minI ironing board!" Spot on.

Just for fun here is the table I bought from Amazon. It was listed as a 30" table but apparently that was the top not the height.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ALS
Replies
Views
Roman96
Replies
Views
Tony M
Replies
Views