Aquarium Plants

Mike1995

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
just an fyi for everyone, do not order anything from aquarium plant club. The guy is fraudulent. It's been 10 days and still haven't gotten my plants.

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
He sounds like a lazy butt too...that is NOT good sir. Hmmm, yeah I'd holler back at him ASAP. I purchase some of mine (other than locally, whcih most are from submerged growth) from plantedaquariumscentral.com, H2Oplants.com or my all-time fave: aquariumcoop.com. I absolutely LOVE the Co-op!

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
You’re not fit to own a business if you can’t be reliable with orders, and communicating with your customers.

Mike1995

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i agree. especially with anything live and the fact that usps isn't the most reliable on delivering on time. I don't understand what exactly happened but we'll see if i can get my money back

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah it sure seems that owner is pretty awful, and is neglectiing the base fundamentals for business flow of things. Keep persevering...and the amount of money spent is not really the point either--the point is, he sucks. lol Or...hopefully he's physically ok...ya know? (not dead or anything)

SeattleRoy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
just an fyi for everyone, do not order anything from aquarium plant club. The guy is fraudulent. It's been 10 days and still haven't gotten my plants.
Hi Mike1995,

Interesting, no business license in California for either Aquarium Plants Club or West Coast Tropicals - also no listing at the Better Business Bureau. If it were me, and I paid for 'Goods and Services' through PayPal, I would put in a claim to get your money back.

It is always wise to do 'due diligence' when doing business online, especially with a business you have not used in the past. Personally, I have been to Aquarium Co-op, seen their plant room and their dry goods shipping areas and I know that they exist!

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah at Aquarium Co-Op, Cory and Lamont and their staff do an amazing, super pro. job at just about everything. Kinda creepy and quite odd that the BBB has NO solid record of those guys. Yeah Aquarium Co-Op, LiveAquaria and H2O are phenomenal.

Mike1995

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi Mike1995,

Interesting, no business license in California for either Aquarium Plants Club or West Coast Tropicals - also no listing at the Better Business Bureau. If it were me, and I paid for 'Goods and Services' through PayPal, I would put in a claim to get your money back.

It is always wise to do 'due diligence' when doing business online, especially with a business you have not used in the past. Personally, I have been to Aquarium Co-op, seen their plant room and their dry goods shipping areas and I know that they exist!
i agree. I'm not sure how this guy even runs a business by being so irresponsible. I knew they seemed fishy right after i ordered the plants. The email i got looked like a 12 year old made it. I actually finally got the plants today... After 11 days. Almost all of them were rotted or dead. The smell was quite terrible. So, I'm gonna find some different plants elsewhere.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom