Aquarium plants for sale

1. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

tank resize 1-8-15.jpg

All of my plants are easy low-light plants that anyone from beginner to expert can grow. I can furnish you with help/instructions on planting, trimming, and general care if needed. These are all from my aquarium with neons, rasboras, shrimp, and snails. I can ship this plants anywhere in the continental U.S. for $7. I usually include extras when I have them, and all plants are subject to availability. I can get you pictures of the various plants and specific info on their care per request, just shoot me a message. These are all great for beginners or more experienced plant keepers. All of these plants are easy to propagate and reproduce.

Hornwort - $1 per stem (approx. 4-5 inches each) - long bushy stem grows great in hard water

Frogbit - $0.50 per plant (each plant has 3-6 leaves approx. 1/2-1 inch wide) - looks like tiny lily pad

Subwassertang - $5 per portion (approx. the size of a golf ball) - bushy, moss-like plant with wavy ribbon-like leaves

Bacopa - $2 per stem (approx. 4 inches long) - long stem plant with round leaves, grows tall up to the surface

Rotala - $1 per stem (approx. 4 inches long) - grows tall up surface, gets a nice pink color towards the tips, has thinner leaves

Water wisteria - $5 per trimming (approx. 4 inch tall tree shaped clippling) - great stem plant grows up toward the light with branches, looks like a tree

Java fern Windelov / lace variety (has frilly tips of the leaves) - $3 per plant (approx. 3-4 inches tall with 4 or 5 leaves each) - easy java fern

ludwigia repens - $2 per stem (approx. 4 inches long) - nice big leaves greenish in color with some pinkish hues as it grows up to the light.

ludwigia red variety - $3 per stem (approx. 4 inches long) - deep red color ludwigia needs iron to show color well and does better in medium lighting

Crypt wendetti bronze variety - $4-10 depending on size plant you want. I have some smaller babies and 1 larger plant to sell. Long bronze colored leaves provide a nice change of pace from all green plants.

Vallisneria(also known as Vals) - $2 per node (each node has 5+ leaves like blades of grass) - Grows up to the surface, long and tall, nice accent plant.

Cholla wood tubes - natural wood tubes from the cholla cactus. Great for shrimp or small fry to hide in. Also good to use to anchor plants with. I sell them by themselves, approx. 3 inches long, or also with either small amount of subwassertang or java moss tied on to them already. $2 each plain, or $5 each with subwassertang/java moss tied on.

Indian almond leaves - great dried natural leaf used by many fish breeders and shrimp keepers to help produce some tannins in the water and release a natural anti-bacterial quality. $1 per leaf or $5 for 8 leaves. These are very large leaves that can be broken into smaller pieces.

Malaysian Trumpet Snails - I have a plenty of these so if you wanted me to throw in a few for free I would be glad to with any order.

Weather - Its starting to get cold so mind your weather for the following week, I wouldn't want to send you some plant icicles.

Thanks for looking and shoot me a message if you have any questions,

Dolfan

2. Phishphin Well Known Member Member

I definitely scanned this list thoroughly looking for any dwarf sag! I'm in the market for quite a bit!

3. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

Sorry haven't ventured out to that yet. Not saying it's "difficult" to keep, but it is a bit more tricky then the super easy plants I choose to keep. I have low light and don't want to do any CO2. So for now this is what I have. I do plan on venturing it out a bit in the future do a few more difficult things, maybe I will give dward sag a shot.

4. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

Bumping...

I have a good bit of plants at the moment so we can work out a deal for anyone interested. The large crypt wendeti has been sold, but everything else is available.

5. crawfishcrazy27 Well Known Member Member

What plants do you have in stock at the moment Dolfan ?

CrawfishCrazy27✌️

6. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

crawfishcrazy27 - Everything listed above in the original post is available. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

7. shelleyd2008 Well Known Member Member

What type of bacopa?

8. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

I'm pretty sure it is bacopa monneiri, also called water hyssop. But not 100% sure. When it was sold to me a long time ago, I was new to plants and the seller just said bacopa. After comparing to pictures its seems like the monneiri kind. Larger rounded leaves, grows up to water surface. Great stem plant.

9. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

Bumping with updated prices. I am currently a little low on Bacopa but it should be filling back in shortly. I also have some baby Bronze Crypt Wendettis which should be good to sell soon. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. All of these plants are very easy and can grow in almost any setup.

10. aquatic1 Well Known Member Member

If in 2 weeks you still have available, I would LOVE to buy as much as I can! I have to wait to get paid lol

Sent from my KFSOWI using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

11. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

I always have some plants available, I don't sell them to the point I am out. I always have some growing in my tank, so even if low, just give it a few weeks and they should grow back in. Shoot me a PM with what you are interested in when you are ready. I ship out on Mondays and Tuesdays to prevent any over the weekend delays.

12. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

Added some java ferns to the list and adjusted the price on frogbit as I have a good amount at the moment.

13. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

Added some ludwigia repens and red varieties, also I have some bronze crypts available at the moment. Be sure to check your weather so we can coordinate delivery, nobody wants plantcicles, haha.

14. guppy5 Member Member

Il take some horn wort and java moss. and some trumpet snails.

15. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning, guppy5

Please use the Private Message feature for your transactions. It makes it much easier for other members to shop when they do not have to scroll post after post.

Thanks!

Ken :)

16. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

Last week for any shipments until the week after Christmas. I don't want to ship the week of Christmas and have something get stuck in that shipping nightmare.

I have a good bit of the Ludwigia repens and some of the dark red varieties. I have some crypt wendetti both bronze and green varieties. As well as all of the plants listed above. Shoot me a PM if interested.

17. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

With the holidays past, and many with new tanks, now is the time to get them filled up with some great easy low light plants. Adjusted some pricing. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.