Aquarium details missing

mattgirl

Is it just me missing it and everyone else is seeing the aquarium details that used to be below each members avatar? Hopefully just a glitch

TWiG87

I’m usually on the app on my
Phone so I feel like I don’t see a lot of stuff

Falena

It's missing for me too!

david1978

I think Mike broke the forum again.

mattgirl

TWiG87 said:
I’m usually on the app on my
Phone so I feel like I don’t see a lot of stuff
the only thing I see under both yours and every one else is the number of years they've been in the hobby. All other info is gone.

Feohw

Its still there for me.

Coradee

david1978 said:
I think Mike broke the forum again.
I think he does it on purpose to see how long it takes for someone to notice

mattgirl

Coradee said:
I think he does it on purpose to see how long it takes for someone to notice
I noticed it yesterday but thought I would wait to see if it magically came back I guess it would fill the hours on an otherwise boring day hehehehe

Amazoniantanklvr

I see everything besides age, gender and aquarium details.

TWiG87

mattgirl said:
the only thing I see under both yours and every one else is the number of years they've been in the hobby. All other info is gone.
On the phone app all I see is the poster and the actual post. Nothing else. It’s convenient though

mattgirl

TWiG87 said:
On the phone app all I see is the poster and the actual post. Nothing else. It’s convenient though
The information is very useful when the details are filled out. It saves having to ask a lot of questions about the tank we are trying to help with. I use it all the time so missed it when it disappeared.

kallililly1973

I can see everything on my laptop

mattgirl

kallililly1973 said:
I can see everything on my laptop
The only thing I see is Experience: followed by the number of years in the hobby listed under a persons location. Before this it said Aquarium details and one could click on it to open it up to read all the details that have been filled in by the member. Are you still seeing Aquarium Details? and are you able to open it up by clicking on it?

Mike

Working on changes right now - will get that sorted soon!

Feohw

mattgirl said:
The only thing I see is Experience: followed by the number of years in the hobby listed under a persons location. Before this it said Aquarium details and one could click on it to open it up to read all the details that have been filled in by the member. Are you still seeing Aquarium Details? and are you able to open it up by clicking on it?
Its still there for me and working. All the rest is there too. Strange these things only happen for some people

mattgirl

Mike said:
Working on changes right now - will get that sorted soon!
Thanks Mike

Mike

Feohw said:
Its still there for me and working. All the rest is there too. Strange these things only happen for some people
Caching. Clear cache and it will probably not be there anymore.

Mike

Ok, aquarium details should be back now. May need to clear cache or press ctrl+shift+R (on desktop computers)

mattgirl

Mike said:
Ok, aquarium details should be back now. May need to clear cache or press ctrl+shift+R (on desktop computers)
Yay, they are back. Thanks bunches Mike.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom