Aquarium Concepts - Dublin, CA

Discussion in 'USA Fish Stores' started by Elodea, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Elodea

Elodea Well Known Member Member

This is the LFS I go to all the time. It's absolutely amazing, with a massive ceiling-high tank with two whitetip reef sharks (juveniles). Also sold in the store are arowanas, beautiful discus, and the widest range of tropical and coldwater fish you can imagine. All are in excellent condition. The only thing I don't like about this is that the occasionally sell painted and dyed fish (rrggghhh!).

The supplies are rather limited, especially lighting, but otherwise I find them satisfactory.

The thing I'm most amazed at is their advice. I've once saw a teenager pick up a tank and a few goldfish, but then one of the staff walked up to him and gave a lecture about the nitrogen cycle. After hearing that, he put the goldfish back and left the store with the tank (and a new test kit) saying he'd buy some shrimp to cycle with it.

Overall, a very good store. Excellent selection of fish and very good advice. Here's the website:  

2. Akari_32

Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

that place sounds AMAZING!! :drool: too bad im on the opposite side on the country lol i would like to see that tank!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice