Aquarium cave

1. forsakenquincy Initiate Member

Hi guys. Im intrested on making a cave in my aquarium. Or anything like hidden spot for my livestock. Prefer cave more but i dont know how to make it.. If Using rock how to put a soil on my cave since i wan put a carpet plant on it. Or it just cover up with fern or something like that.. I've no idea..

Any suggestion or idea or any link on how to make it are most welcome guys.. Thanks yaaa!

Here is some idea that make im really intrested..

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1465843909.912118.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1465843926.778557.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1465843953.297313.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1465843977.672498.jpg

2. aliray Fishlore VIP Member

Scroll down a little and check out hand made caves by Sunshine. Simple and easy. Also the diy section of the forum has tons of Ideas. Some people also cover PVC pipe cut to the size they want and glue pebbles or gravel on them to blend in, You can also glue bigger rocks together. some people use clay flower pots. By the way I really like the second one down. Alison:;hi2