Aquaripure Filter?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tank Equipment' started by SGA, Aug 5, 2017.

1. S

SGA New Member Member

Can anyone that HAS used an aquaripure filter on a freshwater tank please provide their opinion. Effective? Quiet? Easy to maintain?

2. AllieSten

AllieSten Fishlore VIP Member

I've never heard of it. When I googled it, it says it is a denitrifying filter. Is that the same one? I am curious how it works, if anyone else has used it.

The only suggestion I have about filters is to make sure you have enough gallons per hour for the size of your tank.

3. OP
    OP
    S

SGA New Member Member

Yes it is suppose to decrease nitrates in the tank. Many arguments against it is from those that haven't used it...from what I can tell. Also there seems to be major issues with people thinking regular water changes will no longer be done. For me anyway, that is not the case. I just want to decrease my nitrates, I still plan on WC.

4. ounderfla69

ounderfla69 Valued Member Member

They look like whole house filters slightly modified and over priced.

5. OP
    OP
    S

SGA New Member Member

What do you mean by whole house filter? Do you have one?

6. ounderfla69

ounderfla69 Valued Member Member

A whole house filter is a container the plugs in to where the water comes ibn the house, they sell them at home depot here is an  .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice