Want To Buy Aquaclear 20

Elle2128

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hey, does anyone have an Aquaclear 20 filter that still works well they no longer need?

My old aqueon filter had been making terrible noises and despite taking it apart and cleaning everything, I can't figure out why. Currently using an old backup filter, but I've been wanting to get an Aquaclear for my 10 gallon anyways, so figured I would see if anyone here has one they are looking to get rid of before buying new. Thanks!!!

TheMadScientist

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hey, does anyone have an Aquaclear 20 filter that still works well they no longer need?

My old aqueon filter had been making terrible noises and despite taking it apart and cleaning everything, I can't figure out why. Currently using an old backup filter, but I've been wanting to get an Aquaclear for my 10 gallon anyways, so figured I would see if anyone here has one they are looking to get rid of before buying new. Thanks!!!
A lot of these companies have decent warranties maybe call them and get a impeller assembly free. I did with my aqueons

Elle2128

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I assumed that since I was not the original buyer that I wouldn't be able to use the warranty. I got it used from someone else.

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Please remember BST is not a discussion/advice board, if you haven’t got what the Op is looking for then please take any comments to Pm or start a new thread on the appropriate board.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom