AquaBid - Post your Dream Fishes!!!!

Rivieraneo

Ok, so we all at times go on aquabid and drool at some of the fish they offer, so go ahead and post yours, I'm not a betta fan, but this guy is just GORGEOUS!!

I think I have to have him!!!

junebug

I usually prefer a bit more subtle beauty, but this boy has been haunting me for weeks:

kevymd

I don't see any that make me jump up and down in my chair, but this guy is nice:

And I certainly wouldn't say no to these rock stars...

Jake98

The guy took a horrible picture, and I would only really want one of the three.

Nothing too special but I have always liked them.

I'm sure I will buy these sooner or later when someone is selling an individual one.

Cygnus

Here is one that if I had room I wouldn't mind adding:

AquaLady

Rivieraneo said:
Ok, so we all at times go on aquabid and drool at some of the fish they offer, so go ahead and post yours, I'm not a betta fan, but this guy is just GORGEOUS!!

Wow what a fish!

Roxie Brookshire

Kevymd those guppies are fantastic.

Check this gouramI out:

I need more tanks.

Reefdweller

Rivieraneo said:

Dude I don't blame you! I have never seen a betta like that before. Its eyes are really cool. oh know.... here I go to aquabid.... this could be bad because I been in the fever for exotic cichlids.... I am not a huge betta fan either but there is someone on here and I need to note their name so I can ask where they got the betta listed as their profile pic. It is solid white and just a real beauty of a betta.

Ant

I did my first purchase on aquabid a week or so ago, 20-25 red cherry shrimp for 20$! Great deal considering my lfs charges 3.50$ per.

FL CommunityFans

Oh this is easy!

fishybidnes

After reading this post I went browsing . This is what I found. Love it.

Reefdweller

FL CommunityFans said:
Oh this is easy!
Ouch! You have expensive taste! Good taste but expensive! I have one of the watermelon plecos. He is cool and has red eyes. I gave $50 for him at my LFS. He has been very hardy too.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom