Aquabid Conundrum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JLeeM, Jun 22, 2018.

1. JLeeM

JLeeM Well Known Member Member

Hey Fishlore Family!

I recently did my first in depth look at Aquabid. It looks like you can get just about anything there. I noticed something reeeeeally fast though. Pretty much everything has to be bought in bulk or odd numbers! I don't need 50 mystery snails, 15 plecos, or an odd group of 5 corys.

Is there a way around this?

Or my other idea, exactly how easy is it to ship fish? Because if I could buy say 3 plecos for roughly the price of 1, and then sell the extra 2.......That'd be nice right?

2. B

BichirKeeper84 Valued Member Member

Aquabid is like eBay. You are left to whatever is on offer at the time. Can you sell the extras locally? Would be easier than shipping.

Only other idea is to find what you need at other online sites like trinsfish and imperial tropicals

3. OP
    OP
    JLeeM

JLeeM Well Known Member Member

The only local pet store is PetSmart, and I only know 3 people with fish tanks. None of them really provide let's say.....the best care? They also wouldn't be into buying fish from me most likely.

Unfortunately, the online stores only offer so much. Especially what I'm looking for right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice