Aquabid.com

Wyoming_Bound

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
so i had highest bid, it closed a hour a ago and still no email. how long do they take to tell you if you won? BTW i look at it after it closed and i was still high bidder.

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
You won the auction then! You should get an email from aquabid with the day, and from the seller within the next 3 days Congrats! What did you win?

Angela_96

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
let me know how aquabid works for you, we have been watching it for the trios of cichlids we want, I am looking for some either wilds or f1's of certain species and I am so iffy of aquabid...

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I've bought plants and corys from Aquabid and not had but one problem and that wasn't bad. Good luck
Carol

sassy.pa.gal

Valued Member
Reaction score
I Just bought some fish from aquabid for the first time. They should be here by Tuesday. The guy was delayed on shipping them, but he was super nice about it and is giving me more then what I bid on and is also sending me a few congo Cichlids to make up for his delay. Great Guy. He is also paying for shipping... priority at that.

ninilie

Valued Member
Reaction score
I bought a trio of guppies and some water sprite with no problems. I also have bought some guppy grass off someone on plantgeek. I am also getting 2 albino BN from a nice woman on guppies.com for only the price of shipping. Nothing but good so far from buying from other hobbiest.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom