Aqua One rubbish

jj

Reaction score
I am so disappointed with Aqua One products. Three weeks ago bought a Filter as recommended by lfs, The water flow was almost non existent. I then went elsewhere and bought an EheI'm which is brilliant. Though a lot more money, and out of pocket with the Aqua One. I will keep it for a small tank/emergency.
This morning my suspicions are correct and the heater seems to be not working....water is cold! I will obviously have to go back to store to try for a replacement. I presume this won't interupt the cycle, but I am so annoyed that these products are so highly recommended by the store, yet at the end of the day they prove to be rubbish and it costs much more.

Jason

Well Known
Reaction score
Aqua One are rubbish, they are a cheap and useless brand that make products which last weeks instead of years. You get what you pay for, Ehiems are expensives and also the best. Never get the cheap option!

Gwenz

Well Known
Reaction score
I agree the filters are rubbish.

I had 1 55W heater which never worked from the day I got it. Shop replaced it. It still didn't work so they then complained to aqua one. ;D Aqua One then sent me 2 heaters for free!! ;D 1 55W and 1 25W. The 25W work perfectly in the 7.5gall but as yet have never tried the 55W. It is kept as spare.

Maybe some are just dodgy!!

Gwenz

New Threads