Aqua One Glass heater

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Product : Aqua One Aquarium glass heater.

Description : It is a 55W glass heater, with 1 year guarantee. It comes in 7 different sizes for different size tanks - from tanks up to 13 gallons (55litres) to tanks up to 75 gallons (300litres). The heater has a power indicator lamp. It is a compact design, is submersible and comes with suction cups and clips.

Pros : It is a very reliable heater and heats the tank to the temperature it is set at and keeps the temperature steady in both a fresh and saltwater aquarium. It has a temperature adjustment feature, a visible temperature setting which is easy to read, waterproof double insulation and the heating elements have improved insulation.

Cons : I think Aqua One products are only available in UK and Australia. It must be positioned near circulating water and the temperature adjustment is very stiff (but that might just be my heater.)

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OK I change my mind. The heater has stopped working and I've only had it for about 3 weeks. Now I have to go out and buy a new heater. > :-\

Gwenz

spandex

Reaction score
i have found the thermostat is a bit sticky, give it a slight tap and a turn of the temperature switch, and they normally come back on.
i have had a few with no problems, cheap and easy to read.

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I tried everything to get it to work, but ended up sending it back to the store. They sent me a new one, which works fine. It is in my 7.5gal with my guppies. This heater has worked fine since I have had it, just that if I set it to 24 'C it will heat to 2 degrees higher, so it it heats to 26 'C. But other than that it is great.

Gwenz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom