Aqua Knight A029 Setup

Discussion in 'Saltwater Aquarium Lighting' started by jamie carmichael, Apr 12, 2018.

1. jamie carmichael

jamie carmichaelWell Known MemberMember

So a few days ago I received my aqua knight led from amazon for my IM20 fusion and I have been playing around with it but being a newbie I have absolutely no idea which setup will be best for growing corals as in colour and intensity. I have planned to put the blues on full for the last 2 hours of the day. I was hoping that anyone with experience of this light could tell me what they have it set to/ do daily for good coral growth my tank isn't setup yet but I would like to figure out a routine before adding corals etc..
    Thanks a lot for the help in advance

2. Lchi87

Lchi87ModeratorModerator Member

I actually bought this one before my AI prime and ended up promptly returning it as it wasn’t great quality. I was told it might do the job for my standard 10g but I don’t know how great it would work for a larger tank.

3. OP
    OP
    jamie carmichael

jamie carmichaelWell Known MemberMember

I am actually planning to upgrade to an Ai prime maybe by the end of this year but I bought this until I can save up enough money lol. I may only keep a few soft corals anyways probably not any harder lps and definitely not sps. Thanks for your input though:)