Aqua Knight A029 Setup

Discussion in 'Saltwater Aquarium Lighting' started by jamie carmichael, Apr 12, 2018.

1. jamie carmichael

jamie carmichael Well Known Member Member

So a few days ago I received my aqua knight led from amazon for my IM20 fusion and I have been playing around with it but being a newbie I have absolutely no idea which setup will be best for growing corals as in colour and intensity. I have planned to put the blues on full for the last 2 hours of the day. I was hoping that anyone with experience of this light could tell me what they have it set to/ do daily for good coral growth my tank isn't setup yet but I would like to figure out a routine before adding corals etc..
    Thanks a lot for the help in advance

2. Lchi87

Lchi87 Moderator Moderator Member

I actually bought this one before my AI prime and ended up promptly returning it as it wasn’t great quality. I was told it might do the job for my standard 10g but I don’t know how great it would work for a larger tank.

3. OP
    OP
    jamie carmichael

jamie carmichael Well Known Member Member

I am actually planning to upgrade to an Ai prime maybe by the end of this year but I bought this until I can save up enough money lol. I may only keep a few soft corals anyways probably not any harder lps and definitely not sps. Thanks for your input though:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice