Aqua Japan

slinger

Yes I am the “newbie to this forum". However I am not new to freshwater tanks. Love Gouramis and Bettas. I have 2 community tanks now, and I'm looking seriously at Aqua Japan (30 gal). I hate being the test Guinea Pig,,,, so I'm wondering if anybody out there in forum/internet land had had experiences with this brand. I like the glass tanks in lieu of acrylic. I also like the blameless look and the rounded corners. I can't find too many folks commenting on Aqua Japan. Thanks people.

Tol

Well Known
Never actually heard of it until now, and after a quick search they look nice but I don't typically go for all in one setups personally. Hopefully someone else around here has had one or had some experience with them. Otherwise let us all know what you think if you get one.

richiep

Fishlore VIP
The all in one look like fluval tanks like Tol they look nice and have been around a while, got a photo of the one you fancy
Edit
Welcome by the way

OP
S

slinger

Tol said:
Never actually heard of it until now, and after a quick search they look nice but I don't typically go for all in one setups personally. Hopefully someone else around here has had one or had some experience with them. Otherwise let us all know what you think if you get one.
I guess I don't consider the Q60 an "all in one setup". The tank (with sump) and glass lid is all you get. Going to have to get a pump, filter. lighting, etc.

The size fits the space in my home I have in mind,,,, hence my attraction.

I like the frame-less look.

New Threads