Aqua Hands Interview

AJE

Member
@aquahands What is your favorite food?
 

BottomDweller

Member
Aqua Hands
 

Iverg1

Member
What size tanks do you have? what is in them? What do you specialize in on Fishlore? What is your favorite fish?
 

Aqua Hands

Member
AJE said:
@aquahands What is your favorite food?
I like to eat mostly chicken.
Iverg1 said:
What size tanks do you have? what is in them? What do you specialize in on Fishlore? What is your favorite fish?
10g Future betta/shrimp tank, 20 gallon Revamping it for a Fancy Goldie,
29g Biocube Reef
*2 ClarkiI Clowns (AJ is the female/ GalaxiI is the male)
*1 Green spotted Mandarin
*3 Scooter Blennies
* 1 Cleaner Shrimp
*1 Camel Shrimp
*1 Bicolor Blenny

120G
Humu Humu Trigger
Yellow Tang
Snowflake Eel
Koran Angel
 

Iverg1

Member
Iverg1 said:
What do you specialize in on Fishlore? What is your favorite fish?
 

Aqua Hands

Member

Iverg1

Member
What is your favorite candy? Your favorite state? Your favorite place? Place you wish you could go to?
 

Aqua Hands

Member
1.Wild Berry Skittles 2. Kentucky, out on a mountain point there is this little place I would stay forever if I could. I wish I could take my girlfriend out the and just lay out their all night and watch the stars. That is true beauty. No phones, no people (Except you guys), no stress. I plan on going back and taking photos next month.
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
MY dad is from Kentucky and we ahve 1500 acres
 

Aqua Hands

Member
AJE said:
MY dad is from Kentucky and we ahve 1500 acres
Nice! What part?
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Western Ky
 

Iverg1

Member
What is your favorite animals?
 

HORNET1

Member
AJE said:
Western Ky
Hmmm...I was born and raised in Paducah.
I lived there until I went off to college.
 

Aqua Hands

Member
Iverg1 said:
What is your favorite animals?
Very suprising answer: Fish
AJE said:
Western Ky
Do you know of Quicksand? Near Prestonsburg/Hazard
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Aqua Hands said:
Very
Do you know of Quicksand? Near Prestonsburg/Hazard
I don’t think so.
HORNET1 said:
Hmmm...I was born and raised in Paducah.
I lived there until I went off to college.
It is about a half an hour away from Pady Wack. It’s in a small town
 

HORNET1

Member
AJE said:
It is about a half an hour away from Pady Wack. It’s in a small town
I think you meant to say Crittenden County, Kentucky
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Yes
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Any way, what got you into the hobby?
 

HORNET1

Member
AJE said:
I know that area well.
I ran those hills and hollers as a kid...Had a girlfriend in Marion which is the county seat. She was a pistol...LOL.
Left the area and went to college one semester and then enlisted in the Marine Corps... Did two tours of 'Nam and then moved to Atlanta to finish my education at Georgia Tech.
That's been a long time ago.
Lots of memories...some good & some I'd just as soon forget.
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
HORNET1 said:
I know that area well.
I ran those hills and hollers as a kid...Had a girlfriend in Marion which is the county seat. She was a pistol...LOL.
Left the area and went to college one semester and then enlisted in the Marine Corps... Did two tours of 'Nam and then moved to Atlanta to finish my education at Georgia Tech.
That's been a long time ago.
Lot's of memories...some good & some I'd just as soon forget.
He grew up in Marion and went to school in Tolu
 

HORNET1

Member
Ha...I had forgotten about Tolu.
Big City ....LOL !!!
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Any way back to aqua hands, favorite ice cream?
 

Aqua Hands

Member
AJE I had a goldfish die. I then wanted to have one for flawless and I'm still working on it.
 

Aqua Hands

Member
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Favorite cookie?
 

Aqua Hands

Member
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Favorite type of peanut butter?
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom