appropriate music at work...... NOT!

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
So, I'm in the office now, toiling away. Used to listen to pandora.com for my music. Then the company banned sites like that.....

So.... hmmmmmm, what to do, what to do..... I know, I'll hook up my ipod and listen to my own playlists.....

Sometimes, the volume changes between songs, you know, kind of like the difference in volume between the tv shows and the commercials. I had the speakers cranked a bit because the previous song was kind of mellow. :whistling:

And then.....

out of nowhere....

comes Joe Cocker belting out "You Can Leave Your Hat On"!!!!!

Run across the room! Try to hit the button to turn the sound down but by now, the rest of the staff are dancing down the hallway to see who's got this song blaring through what's usually quite a sedate workplace. Good thing they all have a sense of humor. And some of them have decent moves, too!

I am so busted!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
LOL! When I'm home alone cleaning house music has to be loud and you never know whats going to be playing.

Yep you are sooo busted
Carol

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
That's hilarious!!

Yep, BUSTED! But blame company management for banning the sites and "forcing" you to create your own playlists.

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
That's hilarious!!

Yep, BUSTED! But blame company management for banning the sites and "forcing" you to create your own playlists.
+1!

Hahahaha...that must have been embarrassing! Maybe your boss was dancing too?

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lol I hate it when that happens... but it's worse when you've got your head phones on and the iPod buried somewhere hard to reach lol. You go deaf trying to find the darn thing to skip the song lol.

but I'd say you were defiantly busted

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My boss wasn't there, but I'm sure he would've laughed. Probably wouldn't have hit the strip pole, though.

The other thing you have to realize is that I work with all men. No other women. I can get away with murder...... or keeping my hat on! :whistling:

xuekeeper

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It's a great song and a lot of fun to groove to. I would have been on the pole myself and thanked you for the break. lol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom