Applesnail.net Important

1. VRValicento Member Member

I know everyone refers to applesnail.net for information on mystery/apple snails, but I've tried to get to the site for days and it appears to no longer exist.

If I'm wrong please let me know because I go there if I have any questions before I post them here.

If you have another informative site to go to for my mystery snails I'd appreciate that too.

Valerie

2. fishingman001 Well Known Member Member

The site may be under maintenance. I would check tomorrow. If it is still down try again in a week. If it is still down then the site is gone.

3. Kupcake Well Known Member Member

wow, this would be very sad news....

I was just on this site less than a month ago, and have been a member for over 3 years.

We will just have to wait and see. Im sure it will come back, it is the best snail resource on the web!!

4. Jackie Frost Member Member

Yeah the apple snail website goes on and off often though I have no idea why. (Maybe it is due to maintenance.) I know it was off for about a week three months ago. Then it came back with no explanation for their down time. :-\ Probably this situation is similiar to that.

5. Kupcake Well Known Member Member

I hope so!

6. Stijn Initiate Member

Applesnail.net is back online!

I'm Stijn Ghesquiere, the author and maintainer of applesnail.net.

The site had been down for 2 week because the hosting company ran into trouble (a dispute and a worker pulling the plugs out and taking some servers with him). Anyway a big mess. And it took quite some time to transfer applesnail.net to another server. But is done now!
    A new server, with a much more reliable connection and a better hosting company. I can finally look forward again!

Stijn

7. VRValicento Member Member

Thank you.

8. Kupcake Well Known Member Member

YAY wonderful news!!

9. VRValicento Member Member

Thankfully. I have 8 snails and no place for real info. Now I can go back to there and learn more.